Medigap (Supplement) plans
- 10 Medigap (Supplement) plans available
- You have the freedom to choose your doctor and the health care facilities available from any Medicare participating provider.
- You maintain total control to choose any Medicare participating Doctor or Center of Excellence within the United States.
- Electronic claim processing which means no agonizing paperwork.
The plan with the most robust coverage is Plan G.
- If Medicare approves the service, you are responsible for the Part B deductible.
- Foreign Travel benefits included.
I can assist you in selecting the appropriate Medigap (Supplement) plan which best fits your needs. I can also assist you in selecting the appropriate Part D (standalone) Prescription Drug Plan (PDP) to accompany your Supplement plan.
Medicare Advantage plan Part C
The Medicare Advantage plan or Part C combines your Medicare Parts A and B coverage but is provided by private insurance companies instead of Medicare. Part D is usually included in the Medicare Advantage coverage. Advantage Plans include Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO), Preferred Provider Organization (PPO), Private Fee-For-Service plans (PFFS) in some areas, and Medicare Special Needs Plans (SNP).
Every Medicare Advantage plan is different, and companies are not required to make the same coverage available to you at the same price. Not all plans have the same rules when it comes to how you receive your benefits. There are differences in out-of-pocket expenses, network limitations, and even differences in major benefits.