I am William “Mike” Kalsched, President of the Morsched Corporation. The focus of Morsched is on Medicare. I specialize in Medigap (Supplement) Plans, Medicare Advantage Plans (Part C of Medicare), and Prescription Drug Plans (PDP’s).
In my spare time you will find me fishing, riding my bike and spending time with my wife Valerie, who is the Secretary/Treasurer of the Morsched Corporation
My career started in group health insurance in 1978 working with both private and public employers. In 2010 I created the Morsched Corporation, to focus directly on assisting and educating seniors about the various aspects of Medicare.
I am certified by the American Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) and contracted with many of the major insurance companies supporting Medicare. I do not work for Medicare or any insurance company. As an independent agent, I work directly for you while adhering to all Medicare guidelines, and am licensed by the Departments of Insurance in the states of Arizona, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia.
If you, like many people, are not sure of the answers to the following questions, I can help.
- Would you like personalized help to understand Medicare?
- Are you clear on how to enroll in Medicare when eligible?
- Do you know how the 4 parts of Medicare connect?
- Do you have a good understanding of what each part covers?
- Is a Medigap (Supplement) plan or Medicare Advantage plan the best choice for you?
- Which plans are available in the state which you live?
- Do you have Power of Attorney for a loved one?